Julian Edelman tells hilarious story about 'socially awkward' former coach Bill Belichick... and how pair took a private jet together to appear on Jimmy Fallon after winning Super Bowl

Former Patriots wide receiver Julian Edelman has described New England's former head coach Bill Belichick as 'socially awkward' and told a hilarious story about a trip to New York. 


http://dlvr.it/T28q3P

Md Mashud Parvesh

Hello, I am Mashud Parvesh from Dhaka, Bangladesh, I am working as a Deputy Director of Sales and IR at Luna Construction & Engineering since 2018, I Completed My Under Graduation from Stamford University Bangladesh, I am the only son of my parents and I have a cute little sister, I love my family so much, I have 2 little princes Arohi and Aroshi, they are like heart bit to me, I can do anything to happy my family.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post