Mo Salah's outburst at Jurgen Klopp will set alarm bells ringing with Liverpool's owners and incoming boss Arne Slot... the Reds star MUST apologise, writes LEWIS STEELE

No stars did stop for a chat about incoming boss Arne Slot, clearly under instruction, but less than 10 words from Salah made bigger waves worldwide than a lengthy sit-down chat with any other player.


http://dlvr.it/T676w1

Md Mashud Parvesh

Hello, I am Mashud Parvesh from Dhaka, Bangladesh, I am working as a Deputy Director of Sales and IR at Luna Construction & Engineering since 2018, I Completed My Under Graduation from Stamford University Bangladesh, I am the only son of my parents and I have a cute little sister, I love my family so much, I have 2 little princes Arohi and Aroshi, they are like heart bit to me, I can do anything to happy my family.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post