The deal-makers' dinner: Sir Jim Ratcliffe, Sir Dave Brailsford and Jean-Claude Blanc head to The Ivy to work out Man United's next steps... and prepare 'to put the WHOLE SQUAD up for sale with just THREE stars spared'

Ratcliffe was joined at the at the The Ivy in Manchester on Wednesday with key ally Brailsford, who has been a crucial advisor since the the businessman bought a take in Man United.


http://dlvr.it/T6Jfgn

Md Mashud Parvesh

Hello, I am Mashud Parvesh from Dhaka, Bangladesh, I am working as a Deputy Director of Sales and IR at Luna Construction & Engineering since 2018, I Completed My Under Graduation from Stamford University Bangladesh, I am the only son of my parents and I have a cute little sister, I love my family so much, I have 2 little princes Arohi and Aroshi, they are like heart bit to me, I can do anything to happy my family.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post