Clive Tyldesley and Ally McCoist toast their final ITV game together by drinking wine long into the night in Germany - after the legendary commentator was axed by the channel

Tyldesley previously revealed to Mail Sport that he 'doesn't know why' he has been asked to step down, with several fans also hitting out at the decision to remove the popular commentator.


http://dlvr.it/T8zX88

Md Mashud Parvesh

Hello, I am Mashud Parvesh from Dhaka, Bangladesh, I am working as a Deputy Director of Sales and IR at Luna Construction & Engineering since 2018, I Completed My Under Graduation from Stamford University Bangladesh, I am the only son of my parents and I have a cute little sister, I love my family so much, I have 2 little princes Arohi and Aroshi, they are like heart bit to me, I can do anything to happy my family.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post