Donald Trump raises his fist and salutes raucous UFC 302 crowd as they chant 'f*** Joe Biden' - while Jets QB Aaron Rodgers does his best to hide his face!

The former President made his first public appearance since being convicted on 34 counts of falsifying business records on Thursday, and he received a standing ovation from 17,000 fans.


http://dlvr.it/T7kb1s

Md Mashud Parvesh

Hello, I am Mashud Parvesh from Dhaka, Bangladesh, I am working as a Deputy Director of Sales and IR at Luna Construction & Engineering since 2018, I Completed My Under Graduation from Stamford University Bangladesh, I am the only son of my parents and I have a cute little sister, I love my family so much, I have 2 little princes Arohi and Aroshi, they are like heart bit to me, I can do anything to happy my family.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post