Thomas Tuchel blames 'greedy' Bayern Munich star's 'aggressive' defending for Real Madrid goals... after the Spanish giants earned a first leg draw in the Champions League semi-final

Vincius Junior latched onto a through ball from Toni Kroos to score the opening goal of the night, with the Brazilian stepping up in the closing stages to level the tie from the penalty spot.


http://dlvr.it/T6G8qc

Md Mashud Parvesh

Hello, I am Mashud Parvesh from Dhaka, Bangladesh, I am working as a Deputy Director of Sales and IR at Luna Construction & Engineering since 2018, I Completed My Under Graduation from Stamford University Bangladesh, I am the only son of my parents and I have a cute little sister, I love my family so much, I have 2 little princes Arohi and Aroshi, they are like heart bit to me, I can do anything to happy my family.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post