Lakers pass on Bronny James in the first round of the 2024 NBA Draft amid LeBron's player option

Bronny, 19, was potentially projected to be among the first 30 picks this year amid his superstar father's player option to test free agency this offseason. LeBron has until Saturday to decide his future in LA.


http://dlvr.it/T8qY82

Md Mashud Parvesh

Hello, I am Mashud Parvesh from Dhaka, Bangladesh, I am working as a Deputy Director of Sales and IR at Luna Construction & Engineering since 2018, I Completed My Under Graduation from Stamford University Bangladesh, I am the only son of my parents and I have a cute little sister, I love my family so much, I have 2 little princes Arohi and Aroshi, they are like heart bit to me, I can do anything to happy my family.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post